This entails that we:
- Processing your personal data is limited to the data necessary for the purpose the data was provided for.
- Ask for your explicit permission when we need to process your personal data.
- Have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- Will not pass your personal data to other parties unless that is necessary for the purpose the data was provided for
- Are aware of your right concerning your personal data, we want to inform you on this and respect these rights
As Nedcars Autoverhuur BV we are responsible for processing your personal data.
Nedcars Autoverhuur BV
1040 KD Amsterdam
Processing personal data purposes
Your personal data can be processed by Nedcars Autoverhuur BV for the following purposes:
Customers and prospects:
- Creating price quotes
- Processing reservations
- Entering rental agreements
- Providing service
- Sending news letters
- Processing traffic violations and tickets and other governmental measures
- Processing payments and receipts and keeping a financial administration
- Processing and settle damage files
- Providing roadside assistance
- Tracking the use of our website and the path taken to our website
- Social media
- Verification of authenticity of ID condiments
- Securing our premises and properties
- Entering labor contracts
- Keeping a personnel administration
For the purposes mentioned above we can process the following personal data:
- Name, address, place of residence
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Bankaccount number
- Scans of your driving license and ID document
- Burger Service Nummer (only for employees)
- Security camera footage
- IP address
Providing to third parties
The data you have given us can be provided to third parties when this is necessary for the purposes described in the above paragraphs.
We use third parties for the following
- Storing our data
- Processing traffic tickets
- Keeping the financial and payroll administration
- Sending newsletters
- Hosting our website
- Processing accident dossiers
- Assisting in case of breakdown and damage
- Verifying ID documents for authenticity
- Checking the Elena Car Rental Warning system for entries
We will never provide data to other parties with whom we do not have a Data Processing Agreement. With the parties (data processors) with whom we do share data we will make all necessary arrangements to guarantee the safety of your personal data. Furthermore we will not provide your data to other parties unless its legally mandatory and allowed. For example the Police requesting (personal) data in an official inquiry. In these circumstances we are legally bound to cooperate and therefor must provide the requested data. Also we can share personal data with other parties if you have given us written permission to do so.
We will only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) when we have written permission by parents of legal guardians.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or our services do not have the intention of collecting data of visitors in the age of 16 and under. However we cannot verify that a visitor is older than 16.
Nedcars Autoverhuur BV stores personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which this personal data has been provided or as is demanded by law.
We have taken fitting technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from illegal processing. We have take these measures:
- Your personal data is stored encrypted
- Your BSN is obscured and will never be stored
- Your personal data is stored only on servers located in The Nederlands
- Our computers are secured per user with passwords
- Our website uses a secured connection and uses two factor authorization
- Hard copies (for example rental agreements are stored in a lockable cabinet
- Where possible we use a secured connection for transmitting data
Automated decision making
Nedcars does not take decisions about matters which affect persons in an automated way.
Right regarding your personal data
You have the right to view, correct and delete personal data we have in our possession. Also you can object to processing (part of) your personal data by us or our data processors. Also you have the right to have the personal data you provided to us to be handed to you or a third party as requested. We can ask you for identification before we can comply to these requests.
Should you have any complaints concerning the procession of your personal data we kindly ask you to contact us. We would feel very sorry if we couldn’t come to a satisfactory outcome.
You have the right to file a complaint at the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. This is the supervising authority concerning privacy.